- Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
- Assist techs in organizing customer concerns
- Learn the basic electronic components of our printers to help customers with quick questions
- Learn how to use our printers in order to train customers
- Learn how to install, configure and administer printer/desktop/laptop/mobile device hardware and software applications, including operating systems and peripherals such as projectors, printers and phones.
- Learn how to identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Learn to troubleshoot basic questions related to DTG printing.
- Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures.
- Work with engineering team to test new products and prototypes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service call center environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience or education in IT/Electronics
- Be technically inclined and curious about electronics
- Willing to learn about general computer hardware and software applications as they relate to the equipment being serviced
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft products preferred
- Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
- Ability to work non-conventional hours/flexible schedule (nights and weekends as needed)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer locations and to company trade shows (as needed)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
America’s Best Direct to Garment Printer.
Omniprint International is one of the leading DTG manufacturers in the world. We offer solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded in 2003 with the goal to create a cost effective solution for full color garment printing, we are now in our 10th year of business.
We have been recognized by SGIA as one of the finest Direct to Garment printers on the market. Our products include patented features, such as our ‘Wet Cap’ system. As we continue to grow, we strive to continue our personable, humble approach. Our clients satisfaction is our top priority.